Paul, I watched your video and am very interested in purchasing one of your sets of plans (either the 4.5 m or the 19.6') to build a commmunity green house for starting plants in the beginning, then using it as a climbing frame during growing season.
I have a table saw, power mitre saw and other wood working tools. However, you mention several times that the tools need to be very accurate. Before I purchase, please clarify how accurate the cuts need to be made and on what machines. Also, what dimensions of lumber are used for the triangles?
Paul, I have similar questions as Clayton. Can we talk or email?
Sorry, don't know if my email shows up when posted. email is email@example.com
Hey, admin, Paul? I am ready to purchase a set of plans, I just need to know about the tool accuracy and the dimensions of lumber used for the triangle method.
I am interested in your plans, but I need to resolve some questions before buying.
1. I want the dome to a summer house ... Does the structure you design used for this?
2. ┐With the plans include the necessary instructions for cutting wood?
3. Does the method of construction is the "hub-less building system"?
4. Why the plans have different prices?, What explains the variation in price?
5. Why is the GD62 than 9 meters in diameter costs $ 75 and 13mm diameter (GD62) big version worth $ 52? ... leaving aside the difference in diameter of the dome, what other aspects difference these planes?
I'm looking forward to your prompt response.
Jose Luis San Martin
From Chile in South America
I would like your help to develop the cutting plane of a dome 14m in diameter frequency 6. did the structure and would like to know the best plan of cutting the canvas to shape the formant perfectly. have any software for that?
Hi Paul I am interested in the 6m dome. How can i get it?
I order a plan fore GD18. when do i get it.
Dyrby from Denmark